Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I create a blog page in my Website Builder?
Creating a blog is easy with our Website Builder. To get started with your blog, you'll first need to create your blog page. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to access.
- Click on the "Page" icon located on the left-hand panel.
- Click on the "Add Page" button.
- Under "Page Type", select "Blog" and enter the "Navigation Title" for your page.
- Click on the "Save & Close" button to save your changes.
Please note the following limitations:
Free plan: Maximum of one blog post.
Basic plan: Maximum of five blog posts.
Upgrade to unlock more pages, blog posts, and many more awesome features!