How do I create a blog page in my Website Builder?
Creating a blog is easy with our Website Builder. To get started with your blog, you'll first need to create your blog page. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Website Builder" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to access. A new page should load in a new browser tab.
- Click on the "Page" icon located on the left-hand panel.
- Click on the "Add Page" button.
- Under "Page Type", select "Blog" and enter the "Navigation Title" for your page.
- Click on the "Save & Close" button to save your changes.
Please note that you can only have up to 5 pages with the free version of our Website Builder. You can also only have up to 5 free blog posts. Upgrade to unlock more pages, blog posts, and many more awesome features!