I turned my blog comments on. Why aren't they showing?
If you want to add comments to your Website Builder blog, you need to create an account on Disqus first. Creating an account is free and once you've successfully created your account, you don't need to install any code! Instead, you just need to enter your Disqus shortname in your Website Builder by following these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Website Builder" tab on the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on your main "Blog" page.
- Click on the "Blog Settings" button at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom and enter your "Disqus forum shortname" in the space provided.
- Click "Save" at the top of the page to save your changes.
- If you go to your website, you should see comments available on the posts where you allow them.
By default, each blog post you create will have comments set to "on." You can change your default comment settings from within your Website Builder. You can also adjust the comment settings for an individual blog post.