How can I use DKIM with my domain?
You can use DKIM by adding a TXT record to a subdomain. If you are using Google as your email provider, that subdomain will likely be "google._domainkey". The actual values will be given by your email provider.
To enter in the record, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and click on the "Name Servers" icon.
- Click on the "DNS" tab.
- Look for the "Subdomain Records (optional)" section.
- Enter your subdomain in the box provided.
- Under the "Domain Record" section, select "TXT" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the value given by your email host in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Click on the "Use Dynadot DNS" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown here:(click on it to see it larger)
Please note: You must enter a Domain Record type (A/AAAA/CNAME/Forwarding) if you want to use a TXT Record.