Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How can I use DKIM with my domain?
You can use DKIM by adding a TXT record to a subdomain. If you are using Google as your email provider, that subdomain will likely be "google._domainkey". The actual values will be given by your email provider.
To enter in the record, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage Domains" from the "My Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain name(s) and choose "DNS Settings" option from "Bulk action" dropdown menu.
- Choose "Dynadot DNS" option from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the "Subdomain Records (optional)" section.
- Enter your subdomain in the box provided.
- Under the "Record Type" section, select "TXT" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the value given by your email host in the "IP Address or Target Host" box.
- Click on the "Save DNS" button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown here:(click on it to see it larger)
Please note: You must enter a Domain Record type (A/AAAA/CNAME/Forwarding) if you want to use a TXT Record.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.