Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I change the URL of a page on my Website Builder?
A page URL can only be changed if you have upgraded to our Website Builder Pro or Business plan. The way that we set page URLs is by matching the URL to the page title you enter when you create a page. This is the default even if you have an upgraded plan (you just have the opportunity to edit it).
Before you edit your page URL, consider whether this will cause any links to this page to break.
If you have an upgraded plan, follow these instructions to edit your page URL:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Page" icon (the one that looks like a piece of paper) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the page whose URL you'd like to change.
- Enter your desired new page URL under "URL".
- Hit "Save" at the top to save your changes.
If you have not upgraded, you can consider adding a new page and setting the title to match the URL you want. Then, simply change the page title after you save your new page if you want a different title.