Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I cancel my domain deletion request?
If you have marked your domain for deletion, you have 7 days to cancel your request before the domain is deleted. To cancel your domain deletion request, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- In the "Domain Name" column, click on your domain name (which should be a link).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the "Delete" section.
- Press the "Cancel Deletion" button to cancel your deletion request.