How do I cancel my domain deletion request?
If you have marked your domain for deletion, you have 30 days to cancel that request before the domain is deleted. To cancel your domain deletion request, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- In the "Domain Name" column, click on your domain name (which should be a link).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the "Request Deletion" section.
- Click on the "Cancel Deletion" button to cancel your domain deletion request.