Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
What are the requirements to register a .CA domain?
Registrants of .CA domains must meet certain Canadian presence requirements. Only the following individuals and entities will be able to register a .CA domain name:
- Canadian citizens of the age of majority
- Permanent residents
- Legal representatives
- Corporations under the laws of Canada
- Trusts under the laws of Canada
- Partnerships where more than 66.6% of partners meet the above requirements
- Associations where at least than 80% of members meet the above requirements
- The trade unions recognized by the labour board under laws of Canada
- Political parties registered under relevant electoral law of Canada
- Education institutions including universities, colleges, post-secondary schools, vocational schools, secondary schools, pre-schools, or other educational institutions that are recognized by the educational authorities of Canada
- Libraries, Archives, or Museums that are located in Canada and not established for profit
- Hospitals located in Canada and licensed, authorized, or approved to operate as such under an act of legislature of Canada
- Her Majesty the Queen and her successors
- Indian band as defined in the Indian Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. I-5
- Aboriginal peoples indigenous to Canada
- Trade-marks registered in Canada
- Official marks
.CA registrants will be asked to complete their registrant settings upon checkout and agree to CIRA's (the .CA central registry) agreement. You can also access your .CA registrant settings inside your Dynadot account.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.