Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set my .CA registrant settings?
Registrants of .CA domains must meet certain Canadian presence requirements. Registrants will be asked to complete their registrant settings upon checkout and agree to CIRA's (the .CA central registry) agreement. You can also set or change these settings from within your Dynadot account. To set up your .CA registrant settings, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "TLD Settings" from the "My Domains" drop-down menu.
- Select your "Whois Type" from the drop-down menu.
- Read the CIRA Agreement, then check the box next to "I Accept the CIRA Agreement".
- Choose the "CIRA Language" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.