How do I retrieve my authorization codes in bulk?
If you're planning to transfer several domains from your Dynadot account, we can help you download your authorization codes in bulk. First, you must send an email to email@example.com to request us to enable the "CSV Transfer Codes" in your account. This email must come from the address on file for the account.
Once we have enabled the CSV transfer codes in your account, you will have 24 hours to download your bulk authorization codes by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Unlock your domain(s).
- Go back to "My Domains" in the left-side menu bar and then "Folders" from the drop-down.
- Click the "Download" button on the right side of the page.
- If the domains are in a specific folder, you can select that folder in the top drop-down menu. Otherwise, you can leave it set to "All".
- Check the box next to "Transfer Code" and any other information you want downloaded (optional).
- Press the "Download" button to download your CSV file.
If you are unable to download your auth codes within the 24 hour window, you will need to email us again to re-enable the CSV transfer codes in your account since our system automatically disables this after the 24 hour window.