Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I retrieve my authorization codes in bulk?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Unlock your domain(s).
- Go back to "My Domains" in the left-side menu bar and then "Folders" from the drop-down.
- Click the "Download" icon on the right side of the page.
- If the domains are in a specific folder, you can select that folder in the top drop-down menu. Otherwise, you can leave it set to "All".
- On the "Folder Download" page that opens up, check the box next to "Authorization Code" and any other information you want downloaded (optional).
- Press the "Download" button to download your CSV file.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.