How do I select the auto-renew payment method for a group of domains?
Setting up auto-renew for your domains can ensure you never lose a domain! When auto-renew is set up, our system will take care of the renewal for you 15 days before the domain's expiration date. However, for the auto-renewal to be successful, you must have an up-to-date payment method selected.
To select a payment method for a group of domains, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click “My Domains”, then “Manage Domains” from the left-side menu bar.
- Check the boxes next to the domain names for which you want to set the auto-renew payment method. To select all your domains, check the box at the top of the frame.
- Click "Bulk Action", then select "Renew Options".
- Select "auto-renew" from the drop-down menu on the new page and choose your currency and payment method.
- Click "Save Settings" when you are finished.
At the moment, there are only two payment types used for auto-renewals. You can choose account credit or a credit card. You will need to make sure your credit card is up-to-date or that you have enough account credit to cover future auto-renewal orders. If we cannot process your payment, then your domain will not be renewed and you will receive an email from us about it.
NOTE: The payment method you choose for auto-renewals is no longer the same payment method used for auto-paying expired domain auction orders.