Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add a map to my Website Builder?
To add a Google map to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on and drag the "Map" icon to the place you want it to appear on the page.
- To add your address, hover over the map and click on the "Settings" icon on the top-right. You will see a place to enter your address as well as adjust the height and zoom of the map.
- Your changes will save automatically, simply click out of the box and the map will update accordingly.
- You will need to hit the "Save" button at the top of the website builder to fully save your changes.
To move your map, hover over the box and use the "Move" icon that appears in the top-right corner to drag it to a new location.
To remove your map, hover over the box and use the "Trash" icon that appears in the top-right corner.