Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add a search box to my Website Builder?
To add a search box to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on and drag the "Search" icon to the place you want it to appear on the page.
- To move your text box, click out of it if your cursor is blinking, then hover over the box and use the "Move" icon that appears in the top-left corner of the text box to drag it to a new location.
- To remove the text box, click out of it if your cursor is blinking, then hover over the box and use the "Trash" icon that appears in the top-left corner.
- To save your changes, click on the "Save" button at the top left of the page.