How do I add a search box to my Website Builder?
To add a search box to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on and drag the "Search" icon to the place you want it to appear on the page.
- To move your text box, click out of it if your cursor is blinking, then hover over the box and use the "Move" icon that appears in the top-left corner of the text box to drag it to a new location.
- To remove the text box, click out of it if your cursor is blinking, then hover over the box and use the "Trash" icon that appears in the top-left corner.
- To save your changes, click on the "Save" button at the top left of the page.