How do I add a contact form to my Website Builder?
To add a contact form to your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Website Builder" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on and drag the "Contact" icon to the place you want it to appear on the page.
- To move your text box, click out of it if your cursor is blinking, then hover over the box and use the "Move" icon that appears in the top-left corner of the text box to drag it to a new location.
- To remove the text box, click out of it if your cursor is blinking, then hover over the box and use the "Trash" icon that appears in the top-left corner.
- To save your changes, click on the "Save" button at the top left of the page.
Once you have successfully added your contact form, you should set the email address for your contact form, so you can receive messages at the email address of your choice. Please note that if you do not set a specific email, contact form messages will be sent to your Dynadot account email.
The contact form asks for first and last name, email, and message. The form cannot be changed to include other options at this time.