How do I give a user access to a shared email address in your Website Builder?
Our Website Builder's business plan has email built right in! Shared email addresses allow multiple users to access the same inbox. To give a user access to one or more shared mailboxes, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Select the "Email" tab.
- Click on the user who you want to give access to one or more shared mailboxes.
- Under "Admin Access," you'll see a checkbox next to each shared mailbox. Check off the shared mailboxes you want to grant them access to under "Shared Email Mailboxes." (You can also give them website editing access under the "Website Builder" section.)
- Click "Save Settings" at the top of the page.
Please note that these instructions assume that you have already created both the user and the shared email address(es).