How do I create email addresses in my Website Builder plan?
Our Website Builder plans have email built right in! There are two types of email addresses you can create: personal email and shared email. Shared mailboxes allow multiple people to access the same email inbox. This is great for businesses because, for example, each member of Team Dynadot has a personal email as well as access to shared emails such as email@example.com.
To create a personal email address in your Website Builder, please follow these steps to add a new user:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Select the "Email" tab.
- Click on the plus sign in the "Registered Users" column.
- Enter the name of this user in the 'username' field, email address (you only need to enter what will appear before "@yourdomain.com"), and password.
- Click "Create New User" to save your new user and their personal email address.
You can now go in an set the permissions for the user you have just created. To do that, please follow these next steps:
- Find their username in the "Registered Users" column and click on it.
- To give this user access to edit your website, check the box next to "Editing Capabilities"
- To make this users email address a Catch All email address, check the box next to "Assign yo catch all.