Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I give someone access to edit my Website Builder?
Our Website Builder Business plan allow you to create a separate log in for someone to edit your website. This is a great tool if you would like a designer or employee to make changes to your site while keeping your personal account information private. To give someone access to edit your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Make note of your Site Builder ID # under the "Website" column.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Next, click on the "User".
- Click on the user you'd like to give editing privileges to. If you need to create a new user, please enter the email and password.
- At the bottom of the page, check the box under "Website Builder" that says, "Editing capabilities. No access to "Domain" or "Email" sections."
- Save your settings.
- Refer back to your site builder number you took note of earlier, and enter it the space that says "YourNumberHere" in the link below: https://sitebuilderYourNumberHere.dynadot.com/edit/edit.html
- You can give this link to the users you want to edit your site. They will need to use their personal email address and password to log in.