How do I give someone access to edit my Website Builder?
Our Website Builder's business plan allows you to create a separate log in for someone to edit your website. This is a great tool if you would like a designer or employee to make changes to your site while keeping your personal account information private. To give someone access to edit your Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Website Builder" tab on the main menu.
- Make note of your Site Builder ID # under the "Website" column.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Settings" icon (the one that looks like a gear) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Next, click on the "Email" tab.
- Click on the user you'd like to give editing privileges to. If you need to create a new user, follow the instructions to create a personal email address, and then click on the user you just created.
- At the bottom of the page, check the box under "Website Builder" that says, "Editing capabilities. No access to "Domain" or "Email" sections."
- Save your settings.
- Refer back to your site builder number you took note of earlier, and enter it the space that says "YourNumberHere" in the link below: https://sitebuilderYourNumberHere.dynadot.com/edit/edit.html
- You can give this link to the users you want to edit your site. They will need to use their personal email address and password to log in.