How can I use your Email plan using DNS?
To connect your domain name to your email plan using DNS, you can create the MX and TXT records using the steps below:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name associated with your Email plan and click on the "Action" button.
- Choose "DNS Settings" from the "Action" list.
- On the DNS Settings page, select "Dynadot DNS" from the top drop-down menu.
- Under the "Domain Record" section, select "MX" from the "Record Type" drop-down.
- Enter "webhost.dynadot.com" in the "Mail Host" section.
- Set the "Priority" to "0", the highest priority.
- Under the "Domain Record" section, select "TXT" from the "Record Type" drop-down.
- Enter " v=spf1 mx include:webhost-mail-out.dynadot.com include:spf.webhost.dynadot.com ~all" in the "IP Address or Target Host" section.
- Press the "Save DNS" button to save your changes.
NOTE: The SPF record will help prevent spoofing and let email servers know your message is not spam.
Your settings should look similar to what is shown below: (click to enlarge)
Email Hosting for Email Only Example