Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
I have 2 domain names I want to sell
1/3/2007 20:00
I have the domain names cb4buying.com and cb4ubuy.com. May I offer them for sale here?
Reply Quote
1/4/2007 01:29
Actually, we would like to keep this category for Dynadot specials and sales.

Could you post your sale in the Domain Name category. Or maybe we can create a special category for people trying to sell domains.
Reply Quote
1/5/2007 08:53
I think it would be a great idea if you had a topic listing domain names for sale. I think the domain names I own are excellent opportunities for someone and I don't have the time to promote them. If you do start a new forum title please let me know.
Thank you.
Reply Quote
1/5/2007 11:56
My superdomain name is www.software1.info
Reply Quote
1/11/2007 10:02
I have recently setup a domain auctions website.

You can sell your domains on there for free.

Visit http://www.hastings-hosts.co.uk/auction
Reply Quote
1/13/2007 11:00
That would be a great idea for dynadot I dont understand why there is not already a page to list domain names That
were Purchased through dynadot. And if not purchashed through dynadot there could be small charce added or somthing in that area
Reply Quote
1/14/2007 04:40
Hi!

I don't that forum is not the best place to put selling possibilities because after some time it may be hard to find domains for sale. Besides, the information about domains for sale will probably reach only those customers of Dynadot who visit Forum on regular basis.

Thus, I believe that the best option would be creating an option in a panel user to insert domains for sale with a price and list those domains somewhere on a separate website of Dynadot.

Regards
Reply Quote
Posted By habeeb
1/14/2007 11:16
Hi All,

I've these domain names for sale

HelloFreelancer.com
HelloProgrammer.com
TopUSLinks.com
PcWithMe.com

Thanks
-Habeeb-

[This post has been edited by habeeb on Jan 14, 2007 11:16am.]
Reply Quote
1/19/2007 09:35
We have created a new category to sell domain names in the forums.

We will also consider adding a way to list your domain name for sale through the control panel. But that will take a while to implement.
Reply Quote
1/30/2007 12:46
You guys are the best. In all the years that I've been buying from you, you've never let me down. Thank you.
Reply Quote
1/30/2007 14:36
Thank you very much for your kind words.  It really means a lot to us.
Reply Quote