Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
More MX records please
5/30/2012 00:31
To Dynadot Staff:

Can you please enable the DNS settings interface to accept up to 5 MX records instead of 3. This is to comply with Google Apps.

Thank you very much.
Reply Quote
5/31/2012 17:54
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.  We have put this on our feature request list.  Have you tried entering the first 3 MX records for Google Apps?

Best Regards,
Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote
5/31/2012 18:42
Yes please, here's the records to enter.

Server MX
===========================
10      ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
20      ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
20      ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM
30      ASPMX2.GOOGLEMAIL.COM
30      ASPMX3.GOOGLEMAIL.COM
30      ASPMX4.GOOGLEMAIL.COM
30      ASPMX5.GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Reply Quote
6/5/2012 06:14
Thank you.

Goolge Aps validates the domain successfully with 3 mx records as well. However to fully benefit from their fail-over service I would still keep my initial request.
Reply Quote
6/6/2012 12:43
Okay, thanks for your feedback!
Reply Quote
7/14/2012 01:30
Any progress on this issue? Thank you.
Reply Quote
7/16/2012 12:12
It's not really on the top of the list.  For most,  3 MX records will be fine.  We will work on adding more once other, more pressing, improvements have been made.
Reply Quote
7/17/2012 10:04
Trying to post in order to get my forum name.
Reply Quote
7/17/2012 14:53
Okay.  You can find it in your account as well.   :)

How do I find my Push Username?

Your Dynadot Push Username is used to change ownership of a domain name. Your Push Username can be freely given out, while your Dynadot Username should be kept private. To find your Push Username, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and then "Account Settings" in the drop-down.
  3. Under the "Account Info" section, you'll find your Push Username.

Can I change my push username? Yes! You certainly can. Please unlock your account and make the update & save your changes.

New to Dynadot?

Earn account credit through our Refer-a-Friend Program. Earn $5 for every friend you refer to Dynadot. Your friends earn $5 too!

Check out our sales. Find a domain name for a great price.

Buy, sell, or bid in our Domain Market. Discover domain names that were listed for sale, not renewed, or about to be re-released.

Create a website. Own your online presence with our easy-to-use Website Builder.

Join our Affiliate Program. Spread the word about us and start earning.

From Help Section: Community > How do I find my Push Username?
Reply Quote
Posted By dherd
10/10/2012 01:48
Hi,

Please can we have a timeline for when this will be done?

What reason does Dynadot have for not having more than 3 MX records?

Regards,

Dan
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 16:43
We're currently working on the new control panel.  As soon as we finish this big project, we'll be able to focus more on feature requests.  It's certainly at the top of our list. :)
Reply Quote