Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
DNS Problems
8/7/2007 22:52
Hi;

I got 2 new domains from this site. And I had one before. DNS   for my first domains, is working great. But when I add the same Dns addresses to my new domains It didn't work out.

My 1. DNS= dns.site5.com
My 2. DNS= dns2.site5.com

My first Domain= www.vistaforumu.com
My Second Domain= www.deryakaraca.com
My Third Domain= www.caglaryapi.net

Thank you in advanced..
Reply Quote
8/8/2007 08:13
Still no answer :S

Bad for Dynadot..
Reply Quote
8/8/2007 09:48
Hello,

deryakaraca.com Don't have any DNS Server set. Running DNS report (using dnsreport.com) on deryakaraca.com tells that that site is still on dynadot Parking.

Though caglaryapi.net has DNS set but site5.com doesn't answers, Have you entered NS entries there? because it seems that NS Server on site5.com doesn't accepts your site. (This is what I think)

Regards
Mashahood Nizamani

[This post has been edited by mashahood_niz on Aug 8, 2007 9:50am.]
Reply Quote
8/8/2007 11:40
We have checked your domains and it appears that your web host's name servers are not fully configured to serve all your domains.

The name servers for vistaforumu.com work fine at the moment.  You should not be having problems with this domain.

I do not know if deryakaraca.com will work for site5.com's name servers since you have set this domain to our name servers.

As for caglaryapi.net, it appears that site5.com's name servers have not been configured to serve this domain.  You need to ask your web host if they have added this domain to their name servers.

You can find out the status of your domain's name servers by using our IP lookup tool:

How do I access the IP lookup tool?

To do an IP lookup, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
  3. Find the domain name you want to check and click on the ellipsis next to the lock icon.
  4. Choose "ip lookup" from the list.

Your page should look like what is shown below:

The IP lookup will load in a new browser tab.

From Help Section: Account & Domain Management > How do I access the IP lookup tool?

Please be aware we only check the forums about once per day.  If you need a more timely response, please email us at [email protected].
Reply Quote
8/8/2007 14:15
Thank you for your reply. there is no problem by now..

Thanks again...

PS: I didn't know that you check forum once a day.. Sorry...
Reply Quote