Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Improved Keyword Search For Managing Your Domains
5/29/2009 11:59
We have improved the keyword search for finding domains in your account area. You can now submit a list of domains into the text box on your "Manage Domain Names" page. If a domain list is submitted, an exact match search will be performed, so only the names in the list will be in the results. If you submit just words (no tld), a partial match search will be performed.

This can be useful for bulk management of your domains. Like if you wanted to change all the name servers for a set of domains, or push a list of domains to another user. You can also increase the domains shown per page for even faster bulk changes.

The domain list search works for IDNs in both punycode and UTF-8.
Reply Quote
5/30/2009 20:43
I have just tried the feature and it works great.

While I have only just now increased my domain list by 12 to only 40 or so, I can see how this feature will become very handy in deed as I plan to move hundreds more here soon.

And of course other Dynadot members who already have many domains in their account would find this very handy.

----------------------
One thing I had found is, as was stated in the opening post

I put into the box
just
computer
lap

Means only return those domains where the domain name contains all three of those words.

Thus will return justlaptopcomputer, but not justhere.com, computersthere.com
Reply Quote
5/30/2009 20:45
COULD BE handy to have the option of 'exclusive or' and 'or'.

Even better, have the whole list of Logic gate types. Or, nOr, And, nAnd, Exor.

Where I have 50 domains starting with 'thisisit??????.???', and I only have three other domains, it would be handy to 'exclude from the list those domains which contain 'thisisit''

If not the whole list of logic gate types, then it would be very handy to have the logic inverter (Not) option.
Reply Quote
6/2/2009 11:14
Thanks for the feedback.  I'll pass it along to the Engineers.
Reply Quote