How do I set the default number of domains printed per page for my account?
Want to see more of your domain list on the "Manage" page? You can set the default number of domains printed per page from within your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Domain Defaults" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Default Domains Per Page" link located on the right-side of the page.
- Select your preferred number of domains per page - the options are 100, 500, 1000, or 5000.
- Click on the "Save Changes" button to save your changes.
Go back to the "Manage" page under the "Domains" drop-down to see your updated list.