How do I set the default number of domains printed per page for my account?
Want to see more of your domain list on the "Manage" page? You can set the default number of domains printed per page from within your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Click on the gear icon next to the page title.
- Find the "Number of domains displayed" drop-down located at the bottom of the page.
- Select your preferred number of domains per page - the options are 100, 500, 1000, or 5000.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your changes.
Go back to the "Manage Domains" page under the "My Domains" menu to see your updated list.