Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
BIG PROBLEM w DOTNAME IDN-S-registerring : processing keeps on going
11/8/2009 01:43
Hello,

Here a message, referring to my reply on "IDN NAME domains AVAILABLE"

I want to add the question :
1/Has the "NAME"-registry postponed the opening of registration of IDNS
2/Or do they have difficulties because of lot's applications
3/Or is there something wrong with Dynadot, (because it's sunday) is there something wrong with the PROCESING TO the DOTNAME-registry ??

Please reply
Reply Quote
Posted By k_s_a
11/8/2009 03:37
same PROBLEM
Reply Quote
11/8/2009 09:23
Sorry, we are out of credit with DOTNAME. We are working on adding more credit.
Reply Quote
11/8/2009 09:46
I've read your reply here and at the topic
"IDN NAME domains AVAILABLE"

I replied to your reply, quite elaborate in the topic "IDN NAMEN domains available".
PLEASE READ THERE.

Thanks
Please keep me/us updated.
Thanks
Reply Quote
11/8/2009 18:22
Hello Dynadot :

NOW, some several hours later (i guess 10 hours or more) something else happened :

NOW I SEE INSTEAD OF "PROCESSING, "PROBLEM" after all the orders of domains that were processing

For Heaven sake : What's WRONG ??? , PLEASE RELPY
Reply Quote
11/9/2009 03:08
Any update on this yet ??

Seems incredible that Dynadot would send out emails to all customers telling them about IDN .name, and then, when orders are placed, they are all stuck on Processing, as Dynadot "ran our of credits with dotname".

What about all the orders currently processing ?? If someone went to another registrar to register the domain, would that mean any orders placed with Dynadot would be rendered useless ??

[This post has been edited by A_D_Athens_GR on Nov 9, 2009 3:09am.]
Reply Quote
Posted By k_s_a
11/9/2009 04:25
More than 24 hours and problem have not solved
where is Your Tech Support ?
Reply Quote
11/9/2009 12:42
All .NAME IDNs should be fixed now.  Initially we ran out of credit with the .NAME central registry.  After we added credit to our account, the central registry connection kept timing out while we were adding the registered domains to your accounts.

Thus, your domains were registered, however, our system could not add them to your accounts.  That is why your orders were in Problem status.

If you have any further questions, please contact us directly.  Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
Reply Quote
11/9/2009 14:30
What a pile of sh*t !!!

You say that the problem has been fixed, yet my IDN.name which I registered on the 8th Nov is not in my account. Instead, I have received credit of the payment for the domain I ordered. When I check the whois of the domain in question, it is registered to someone else !!!

So how can you say that all .name IDNs should be fixed ?? You also say that "your domains were registered, however, our system could not add them to your accounts". What the hell does that mean ??

Does it mean that yes, the domains were registered ( but by someone else, as we screwed up big time, and sold a sh*tload of domains, but had no credit with dotname, and in fact, lost all of the orders !! )

What kind of registration company are you running ??? I've now lost the domain I attempted to register with Dynadot, simply because someone at Dynadot screwed up, and the orders were never taken and done correctly.

Who else in here has lost the domain(s) that they supposedly registered with Dynadot ??

Absolutly disgraceful service, and extremely pathetic support for the various posts in the forums about this issue. You would have thought that after that huge f*ckup months ago when Dynadot were slated for their complete lack of support and help that things would have improved. However, it looks like customer support is close to the bottom of Dynadots list of priorities.
Reply Quote
11/9/2009 15:58
You say that the problem has been fixed, yet my IDN.name which I registered on the 8th Nov is not in my account. Instead, I have received credit of the payment for the domain I ordered. When I check the whois of the domain in question, it is registered to someone else !!!

Another Dynadot customer ordered the .NAME IDN before you.  Therefore, he got the domain first.  Sorry, it is first come, first served.

You also say that "your domains were registered, however, our system could not add them to your accounts". What the hell does that mean ??

It means our system registered the domains, but after registering the domains for our customers, it could not add them to their accounts because the connection to the central registry timed out.
Reply Quote
11/9/2009 18:05
All names that I orderred a couple of hours after beginning of DOTNAME-IDN on the 8th are in "my domains-section now"

[This post has been edited by domainshopper on Nov 9, 2009 6:10pm.]
Reply Quote