Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
ICANN - REVEAL DAY of 2012. Which nTLDs shall get up in the end?
6/16/2012 03:21
Introduction

Hello all, only days ago, was a milestone announcement for anyone interested with the internet.

ICANN, announced to the public, their list of TLD applicants for this round of TLD releasements.

http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/program-status/application-results/strings-1200utc-13jun12-en

Quite a few of what I would refer to as bTLD (Brand TLDs), a number of what may be rTLDs (Restricted TLDS), gTLDs, sTLDs and more.

What I want to ask is

**Would Dynadot be looking forward to any of these domains, and if so which ones in particular?

**Which ones would Domain collectors like to get a domain name in?

**Which ones have a good chance at getting launched?
Reply Quote
6/16/2012 15:11
We're not sure which of these TLDs will be approved or which we will be able to offer just yet.  If you are interested in any of these extensions,  please take a moment to vote in our poll:

http://www.facebook.com/Dynadot/app_20678178440
Reply Quote
6/16/2012 19:25
Thanks for that link DynadotStaff

Although I chose .web, it was very hard to choose.

I do hope that ICANN will approve all of them.

Like .news, .shop, .free, .sale would also be top on my list.

Is there a limit to how many TLDs of which ICANN would approve of?
Reply Quote
6/17/2012 12:30
Yes,  there are many more we'd like to see as well.  That was not a complete list.  I'm not sure how many of the new TLDs ICANN plans to approve.  We'll be sure to keep you guys posted.  :)
Reply Quote
7/17/2012 10:01
Trying to post in order to get my forum name.
Reply Quote
7/21/2012 16:52
It can be found within your account as well:

How do I find my Push Username?

Your Dynadot Push Username is used to change ownership of a domain name. Your Push Username can be freely given out, while your Dynadot Username should be kept private. To find your Push Username, please follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Dynadot account.
  2. Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and then "Account Settings" in the drop-down.
  3. Under the "Account Info" section, you'll find your Push Username.

Can I change my push username? Yes! You certainly can. Please unlock your account and make the update & save your changes.

New to Dynadot?

Earn account credit through our Refer-a-Friend Program. Earn $5 for every friend you refer to Dynadot. Your friends earn $5 too!

Check out our sales. Find a domain name for a great price.

Buy, sell, or bid in our Domain Market. Discover domain names that were listed for sale, not renewed, or about to be re-released.

Create a website. Own your online presence with our easy-to-use Website Builder.

Join our Affiliate Program. Spread the word about us and start earning.

From Help Section: Community > How do I find my Push Username?

[This post has been edited by dynadot_staff on Jul 21, 2012 4:52pm.]
Reply Quote