Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Dynadot New website design
12/3/2009 23:24
Hey! guyz today opened dynadot website and saw they have changed their site look.

i think it's good change, what you guyz think about it?
Reply Quote
Posted By podzap
12/4/2009 02:07
I don't like it at all. I was very used to the old, higher contrast design. The new one is hard for my eyes to focus the text.
Reply Quote
12/4/2009 03:14
I absolutely love it! I think it's amazing. My resolution is at 1600 x 1200, and the site looks perfectly fine to me.

This is a great new step for Dynadot to take this to the next level! Much more professional looking!
Reply Quote
Posted By serge
12/4/2009 04:36
I loved the previous design (PLEASE BRING IT BACK!), the new one is not that bad, but it's really not my taste.

I'll tell you more: if I would see this hideous logo and mediocre design - I would probably never sign with you...

Consider bringing back the old deign, or at least let us have the option of having the old design for lofgged in users as a preference.
Reply Quote
12/4/2009 06:35
it's good for me.
Reply Quote
12/4/2009 14:42
Thank you for your feedback so far.  We have made the font slightly larger to help increase readability and made all links in the main content area blue.  If you still see problems with the design, please create a screenshot and send it to us.
Reply Quote
12/4/2009 15:03
While I loved the previous design and was slightly surprised at first, wanting the old one back (old habits die hard!), I must say the new one is quite nice, and I have noticed a number of noticeable ameliorations. Plus it will probably be more attractive for new users. And it remains very fast, clean, easy to navigate. Thank you for your efforts toward constant improvements!
Reply Quote
12/5/2009 00:12
Is the paypal link broken???
Reply Quote
12/5/2009 12:34
Looks a lot cleaner but not as professional as the old one - my 2p worth
Reply Quote
Posted By insdel
12/5/2009 14:32
I think it would be a bit more usable if the links had some kind of hover indication as well as encompassing the entire 'button' image instead of just the text.
Reply Quote
12/5/2009 15:18
I didn't like, could be more modern.
Reply Quote