Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Dynadot is a fraud company
7/14/2009 11:31
Dynadot force me to leave my domains away altough I pay them 1 year fee of this domains.I cant edit my domains ,they disable to I change name servers.Their reason is click fraud for this fiasco.Did I receive any cent? A person can make fraud for big money , my balance was under 1 dollar.Only Dynadot can block to renew domains they force me to leave.Dynadot is doing fraud.If they will not make my account in normal way I will inform this issue to superior places.This fiasco can be resulted in easily cancellation of icann registry.My domains are new that means I will wait 60 days without editing domains.

[This post has been edited by d_f_bakirkoy_tr on Jul 14, 2009 11:36am.]
Reply Quote
7/20/2009 15:27
please don't be so stupid by posting such lame comments.

I am dynadot customer for 5 years and their service is excelent.

They are not nor will ever be fraud company!
Reply Quote
7/22/2009 05:23
DynaDot - best registrator! I'm customer of DD more 2 years, no problems.
Reply Quote
7/22/2009 11:05
I'm a Dynadot customer since 2006. I have registered more than 300 domains with Dynadot I don't find any problem with them.
Reply Quote
7/22/2009 13:28
Whom ever started this topic is highly childish with little web experience and virtually no life experience. I have been with Dynadot for a year with over 100 domains and have always enjoyed great tech support where I needed it. In fact, I have moved all my domains (and more coming ) from two other famous (Enom and Namebargain) registrars simply because of the comparative quantity and quality of the service.

Dynadot rocks -- for those who have a clue as to what is going on. For those who don't, like the person who originated this thread out of sheer stupidity, I recommend Godaddy - where you can pay up to 3X more and get 3X less :-)

Reading the original posts reminds me of the old detective adage, "If it smells like a fish, tastes like a fish -- maybe it really is a fish" -- and the originator of this thread appears to me to be the real fish, squawking loudly to hide his attempt to scam Dynadot.

BarryG

[This post has been edited by b_godzilla_us on Jul 22, 2009 1:40pm.]
Reply Quote
Posted By ed300
7/25/2009 16:57
I have several redirects through Dynadot. For the past several hours they haven't been working.  This is costing me MONEY!  My frustration is there is no one tell.  There is no word that Dynadot is aware of this and it is being worked on or anything like that.  I/m just going out of my mind with this situation!

I am scrambling to get my most popular redirects redirected elsewhere.  Certainly, I've learned my lesson,  I will never depend on anyone ever again who doesn't offer company support.

Now I have the arduous task ahead of me of transferring all my domain names out of here!
Reply Quote
Posted By ed300
7/25/2009 17:00
I have several redirects through Dynadot. For the past several hours they haven't been working.  This is costing me MONEY!  My frustration is there is no one tell.  There is no word that Dynadot is aware of this and it is being worked on or anything like that.  I/m just going out of my mind with this situation!

I am scrambling to get my most popular redirects redirected elsewhere.  Certainly, I've learned my lesson,  I will never depend on anyone ever again who doesn't offer company support.

Now I have the arduous task ahead of me of transferring all my domain names out of here!
Reply Quote
7/29/2009 15:05
We apologize for last weekends issue with the forwarding server. We are taking steps to ensure the stability of our forwarding and stealth forwarding service.
Reply Quote
8/3/2009 07:31
I've never had any problems with them, and dynadot is actually one of the best domain companies out there that actually offers PayPal as payment method, which is great for people who doesn't want to give out their credit card info on the internet.
Reply Quote
8/8/2009 16:14
Dynadot is perfect for me too.
I am with them for over 5 years. Have registed some domains and they are just great.
I have only one domain registered with another company because it's used for Google Parking (There's no Dynadot tutorial explain us how to use Google AdSense parking service, so I choosed another registar)
Reply Quote
8/10/2009 09:04
e_j_l_j_new milfiord_us: I would just like to say, if you are loosing money out of a URL redirect that you host with Dynadot, why don't you just pay for hosting for the redirect? Then your site would not be down...
Reply Quote