Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Dynadot is a fraud company
7/14/2009 11:31
Dynadot force me to leave my domains away altough I pay them 1 year fee of this domains.I cant edit my domains ,they disable to I change name servers.Their reason is click fraud for this fiasco.Did I receive any cent? A person can make fraud for big money , my balance was under 1 dollar.Only Dynadot can block to renew domains they force me to leave.Dynadot is doing fraud.If they will not make my account in normal way I will inform this issue to superior places.This fiasco can be resulted in easily cancellation of icann registry.My domains are new that means I will wait 60 days without editing domains.

[This post has been edited by d_f_bakirkoy_tr on Jul 14, 2009 11:36am.]
Reply Quote
7/17/2009 13:43
Be thankful Dynadot have the good grace not to enforce:

You further agree that Dynadot, in its sole discretion and without liability to You for any resulting loss or damages, may delete, suspend, cancel, terminate, or otherwise interrupt any and all services You may purchase through Dynadot, or Your customer account with Dynadot, at any time during the term of this Agreement, if such service or account is used in association with morally objectionable activities.

A lot of other companies would have deleted your domains, locked you out of your account and wouldn't even bother to tell you.

[This post has been edited by aiofe on Jul 17, 2009 1:43pm.]
Reply Quote
7/18/2009 03:09
second that, nice of them to ask to move instead of just deleting like their AUP states.. i would like to know though if just clicking ads on your own domain could have made them respond like this? i dont really use parking but it might seem a bit harsh, but we probably dont know the whole facts, better communication would help strengthen faith, not that i would have anything to doubt about dynadot :-) first choice here too and ive got a few friends on it too.. but when people attack your name like this it helps to put all cards on the table and let others know all the facts involved
Reply Quote
7/18/2009 03:50
Dynadot is a scam company like parked.These are internet thieves.Nobody has right to cancel my account.Dynadot the thieves when they take money everythink is ok.This is not fair.I dont deal with fraudsters.Dynadot mmust give him his money.
Reply Quote
7/19/2009 03:16
Dynadot please clear it...

i think this guy is making accounts with different nicks and trying to support himself (by showing that others are posting in his favor too) lol...

and if possible please put the restriction that no one can post to forums unless they buy at least one domain. this will keep away the spammers.

[This post has been edited by domain_girl on Jul 19, 2009 3:16am.]
Reply Quote
7/19/2009 04:27
Dynadot defenders are the same people with different nicknames ,dynadot is trying to correct their lost reputation.Dynadot is scammer.
Reply Quote
7/19/2009 05:33
I am defending dynadot because i am satisfied with them.

and i am not part of or affiliated with them.

not here to argue..

just speaking truth and will keep on... what ever you say..

Still Dynadot Rockzzzzzz
Reply Quote
7/19/2009 07:39
I am defending dynadot because i am satisfied with them.

best registrar ive been with, so its not a case of "being affiliated", knowing this, im sure they dont ever need to pay for "defenders", like other month old companies do...

dynadot ROCKS
Reply Quote
7/20/2009 05:17
I am not satisfied with dynadot ,they are bastard fraudsters.
Defenders are worker of dynadot I am know it %100
Reply Quote
7/20/2009 10:29
domain_girl:  We just implemented the forum change you suggested.  

All these accounts are new.  At least one is directly linked to the original poster.  The other two are very new accounts, likely linked to the original poster.  

He has the opportunity to discuss this via email, yet has chose not to do so, ultimately, his choice to continually participate in click fraud has led to our decision to ask him to transfer away.
Reply Quote
7/20/2009 14:07
Email sent to fraud company Dynadot.
Reply Quote