Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add my US bank account to my Dynadot account?
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Payments" from the left-side menu bar and click "Bank Accounts" on the right.
- On the next screen, click “Add Bank Account”. (For security reasons a “2-factor authenticator” is required to add a bank account)
- In the next window click “Continue”.
- Choose your bank in the list or enter it in the search field.
- Enter your internet banking credentials.
- Choose the account you’d like to add and click “Continue”.
- Click “Continue” one more time and your bank account is linked to your Dynadot account
You will be able to use your account to register new domains, set your domains to Auto-renew, set Autopay and add proxy bids for your auctions.
Ainda Precisa de Ajuda?
Veja nossos recursos
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog