Is there a maximum number of domains that can be searched using our bulk search tool?
The maximum number of domains you can include in the bulk search is 1000 if you have no account or a regular Dynadot account. If you have a bulk or super bulk account, the maximum is increased to 2000 domain names.
Is there a way to do a bulk domain search through Dynadot outside of the website?
There are two ways to accomplish this:
- Through the Dynadot App which is available on both iOS and Android. Our app has almost all the functionality that our website includes, including bulk domain searches and registrations.
- Through Dynadot's API. We offer a robust API that allows for users to make specific API calls quickly and efficiently. Through our API, you can: search, register, renew and delete domains in bulk to help keep your portfolio management efficient. Visit our API requests page for more information.
Can I configure the default TLDs shown in the search results while using the bulk domain search?
Yes. Follow these steps to configure these settings:
- Log into your Dynadot account.
- Click on "My Domains" on the left sidebar, then select "Domain Defaults".
- Select the "Search TLD Settings" option on this page.
- From here, you can adjust which TLDs appear in your search results. Note, this will affect both the bulk search results and the regular domain search tool.
How is the bulk and super bulk discounted pricing affected by TLD sales?
In most cases, TLDs with a one-year registration sale do not have their prices changed between the various levels of an account. For example, a TLD with a one-year registration sale of $3.99 will be at the same price regardless of whether your account is a bulk or super bulk account. This is because we strive to provide our customers with already extremely low, cheap domain pricing options during our sales and promotions.