Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up the email address where I want my contact form messages to go on your Website Builder?
Our Website Builder offers an easy to way to add a contact form to your website no matter what plan you're using. The default email address to receive your contact form messages will be the same as your Dynadot account email. If you want to change the email address, follow these instructions:
- Log into your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the settings "gear" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Go to the "General" tab at the top.
- Add in the email address you want to the "Contact Form Email" section and click "Save Settings" at the top of the page.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog