How do I set my domain to use your free web hosting service?
Dynadot offers free web hosting through our Website Builder. We offer up to five free web pages, six templates, and easy-to-use, fully customizable tools. Our Website Builder is also mobile friendly with no extra effort on your part! To set your domain to our free Website Builder, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Website Builder" tab on the main menu.
- If you haven't already created a website with our Website Builder, click on "Create Website." You'll need to choose your template and select the free web hosting option (or upgrade to get access to even more tools). Your site has now been created and you'll see it listed under the "Website Builder" tab.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use with your domain.
- Click on the "Settings" icon on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the "Domain" tab.
- Enter your domain name under the "Connect a domain you own" section. Please note that you can only connect a domain in your Dynadot account to your Website Builder. You can transfer your domain to your Dynadot account from another registrar or use a change ownership request if you have it in another Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Apply" button to save your changes.
Please be aware that it might take some time for your changes to propagate.
Please note that you can also use our Website Builder without owning a domain. We offer you the ability to create a free custom subdomain such as YourSubdomain.dynadot.com. We also offer a free domain with each Website Builder upgrade.