How can I set up my blog on your Website Builder?
Our Website Builder makes it easy to start your blog! All of our templates come with a "blog" page that is already set up to allow you to easily manage posts, add categories, archive posts, and more.
If you would like to add another blog page to your site, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click on the "Website Builder" tab on the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the Website Builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Page" icon (the one that looks like a piece of paper) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Click "Add Page" at the top. Please note that if you are using our free version, you can only have 5 pages (also you are limited to 6 blog posts). If you have too many pages, you'll need to delete one or upgrade to access more pages, blog posts, and tools.
- Select "Blog" under "Page Type" and then make sure to add the navigation title you want (it does not have to be "blog"), and the page layout you want.
- Click "Save & Edit" at the top to save your new blog page.
Learn more about our Website Builder blog.