How do I set up Afternic?
Afternic is one of our domain marketplace partners. If your domain has not been added to Afternic yet, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Afternic account.
- Go to "Sell Domains," then "Add Domains to Sell."
- Enter your domain(s) in the text area and click "Continue to Step 2".
- For the "Promotion Level", choose "DLS Premium".
- Enter the selling price for the domain and click "Continue to Step 3".
- Click on the "Finished" button.
NOTE: It may take a few days for your domain to be active in Afternic.
To confirm on the Dynadot side, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain name(s) requiring confirmation.
- From the "Action" drop-down menu, choose the "Set Afternic" option.
- Select "Confirm Afternic" from the drop-down list.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button.
NOTE: You will not be able to list domains registered with us until they qualify for transfer. Domains registered or transferred in the last 60 days will not qualify.
You may also notice our options have been updated:
- Yes = The domain is enabled with Afternic
- Needs Confirm = This domain requires you 'confirm afternic' using the steps above
- No = The domain is not enabled with Afternic at this time
- All = This provides a list of all domains Afternic supports
- Fast Transfer TLD = all TLDs that are eligible for fast transfer