Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I remove SedoMLS from my domain in my Dynadot account?
Sedo is one of our domain marketplace partners. To remove SedoMLS from a domain name, please use the following steps:
- Log into your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you want to remove from SedoMLS and click on the "Bulk Action" button.
- Choose "Set SedoMLS" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- Select "Delete from SedoMLS" from the drop down list.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button.
Looking to add SedoMLS to your domains instead? Learn how