Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I set up SedoMLS?
To set up on Sedo's side, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Sedo account.
- Select "My Domains" from the "My Sedo" drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to your domain.
- Click on the "Activate SedoMLS Premium" button. A new screen should appear.
- Under the Registrar column, choose "Dynadot".
- Click on the "Activate SedoMLS Premium" button to save your changes.
To confirm on Dynadot's side, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Check the box next to the domain(s) requiring confirmation.
- From the "Bulk Action" drop-down menu, choose the "Set SedoMLS" option
- Select "Confirm SedoMLS" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button to confirm SedoMLS.
NOTE: You will not be able to list domains registered with us until they qualify for transfer. Domains registered or transferred in the last 60 days will not qualify.