Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I purchase an SSL certificate?
Dynadot is an official reseller of Alpha SSL certificates and offers both regular and wildcard SSL to help secure your website. To order an SSL certificate with us, please follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the SSL page.
- Click on the "Get Started" button.
- Select the type of SSL certificate you would like to purchase, then click the "Next" button.
- Select the type of validation you'd prefer.
- Enter your Certificate Signing Request (CSR) in the provided section (You can visit Alpha SSL's website for more information on how to generate a CSR).
- Make sure everything looks okay, then click on the "Submit" button. The item will be added to your shopping cart at the top of the page.
- To checkout, click on the shopping cart and then click the "Check Out" button.
- Our system will take you through the check out process to submit your order.
Once your SSL order has completed, you will be able to find your SSL certificate in your Dynadot account. You will need to install it on your website.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog