Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I receive payments from my sales from my website builder shopping cart?
First, you need to have a business plan in order to use our shopping cart.
We have partnered with Stripe to provide you with an easy way to accept payments.
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Shopping Cart" (the one that looks like a cart) on the left-hand tool bar.
- Select the "Payments Tab" and click the blue "connect stripe" button.
- Enter in all the required information and click the "Authorize access to this account" button on the bottom of the page. (Click the cancel button to go back to your homepage)
- You are now all set to receive payments. (You can enable test order on the payments tab to test the checkout process and make sure it works)
For more information about how to set-up Stripe, read this.