How do I set up my Stripe account?
After you create your account on Stripe's website, you will need to confirm your email address and then activate your account. To do this, you will need to fill out the following information:
- Country you're located
- Business description
- Business type
- Tax ID
- Business address
- Business website
- Your legal name
- Your date of birth
- Your social security number (for US, it will vary by country)
- Business name and phone number to show on customer's credit card statement
- Your bank details including account number and routing number
Once you have activated your Stripe account, you need to connect it your Website Builder shopping cart from within our editor. Follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Website Builder" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Shopping Cart" tab on the left hand tool bar.
- Select the "Payments" tab and click "Connect Stripe".
- You will be taken to Stripe's website where you can log in if you haven't already.
- If you have already activated your account, you should only need to authorize the connection. Otherwise fill out the additional information needed.
- Once you click authorize access, Stripe may have to review your information.
- Once the connection has been fully authorized, you should see that "you already connected a Stripe account" within the "Payments" tab.
- You have now set up your Stripe account for payments.