How do I edit my Marketplace listing?
Our Marketplace is the place to buy and sell domains! When you set your domain for sale, our system will automatically default it to "make offer." You can edit your Marketplace listing to add more information about your domain - including setting its price. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Open the "Aftermarket" menu in the left-side menu bar and select the "My Marketplace" option .
- In the "Domain Name" column, click on your domain name, which will be a link.
- You will be able to edit the following information: category, subcategory, price, description, and whether it includes a website. To set the price, you will need to first unlock your account.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.