How do I edit my Marketplace listing?
Our Marketplace is the place to buy and sell domains! When you set your domain for sale, our system will automatically default it to "make offer." You can edit your Marketplace listing to add more information about your domain - including setting its price. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Active Listings" from the "Marketplace" tab in the main menu.
- In the "Domain Name" column, click on your domain name (which should be a link).
- You will be able to edit the following information: category, subcategory, price, description, and whether it includes a website.
- Click on the "Save Changes" button to save your changes.