Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I delete one of the email addresses I created in my Email plan?
Our Pro Email service offers you unlimited emails. To delete an email address, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Emails" from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "login/edit" link under the "Edit Site" column. A new page should load in a new browser window.
- On the Mailboxes section, located in the bottom left corner of the screen, click the Mailbox icon (Manage Mailboxes).
- Check the box next to the email address you wish to delete.
- Click "Delete".
- Click the "Confirm Deletion" button to save your changes.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
Sorry, can't receive informationPlease move your mouse to the dialog