How do I change my domain privacy in bulk?
We recently added the ability to hide your name (in addition to email, phone, and address) in our domain privacy service. Although new registrations with privacy will automatically default to full privacy, registrations that had privacy before the new privacy was added are set to partial privacy (meaning the name is not private).
To change your domain privacy in bulk, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the boxes next to the domain names for which you wish to adjust privacy. To select all your domains, check the box at the top of the frame.
- Hover over the "Privacy" icon and select "Set Privacy".
- Choose your desired privacy status in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Submit" button to save your changes.
Please keep in mind that it may take a few days for Whois database to be updated to your altered Whois contacts.
If you do not yet have privacy, and would like to add it for your domains, please refer to our help file on how to add domain privacy in bulk.