How do I add privacy to domains in bulk?
Want to add domain privacy to your domains in bulk? We have two available privacy options: partial privacy, which hides all of your personal information except your name, and full privacy, which hides all of your personal information including your name. You can easily add privacy to your domains by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Click “My Domains”, then “Manage Domains” from the left-side menu bar.
- Check the boxes next to the domain names to which you wish to add privacy. To select all your domains, check the box at the top of the frame.
- Choose "Privacy Settings" from the "Bulk Action" list.
- Select either "Partial" or "Full" privacy from the drop-down menu and click the "Save" button to add privacy to your domains.
If you choose to use our domain privacy service, your personal information (email address, mailing address, phone number, etc.) is replaced by our domain privacy service information, and will not be sent to the central registry. This will also happen when we escrow your Whois data to the third party data escrow service as required by ICANN. You can see an example of this on our privacy page.
If one of the domains selected does not allow privacy, or if any domains are expired, this will result in an error message. See a list of domains that do not allow privacy.