How do I add privacy to domains in bulk?
To add privacy to domains in bulk, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Check the boxes next to the domain names to which you wish to add privacy. To select all your domains, check the box at the top of the frame.
- Hover of the "Privacy" icon and select "Add Privacy". The items will be added to your shopping cart at the top of the page unless the domain does not allow privacy, or if any domains are expired, which will result in an error message. See a list of domains that do not allow privacy.
- Follow the "Checkout" buttons to complete your order.
If you choose to use our domain privacy service, your personal information (email address, mailing address, phone number, etc.) is replaced by our domain privacy service information, and will not be sent to the central registry. This will also happen when we escrow your Whois data to the third party data escrow service as required by ICANN. You can see an example of this on our privacy page.
We also offer customers the option to show their name, but still replace all other info with Dynadot's info. This is called partial privacy. Please refer to our help file on changing domain privacy in bulk to find out how to switch from full to partial privacy or vice versa.