Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I place a bid on an Expired Domain Auction?
Find your next great domain in our Expired Domain Auctions! To place a bid in the Expired Auctions, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Find the domain you want to bid on in our Expired Auctions in the Marketplace section of our site.
- Click on the domain name itself.
- In the price box, enter the proxy bid amount.
- Check the box below to acknowledge that you will pay for this auction if you win and to acknowledge that you agree to our Service Agreement.
- Press the "Place Bid" button to place your bid.
NOTE: If a bid is placed in the last 5 minutes of the auction, the auction time will be extended for another 5 minutes. There is no limit to the number of times an auction may be extended before the auction's final "end time" is set.
Please note that there are some requirements to participate in our Expired Domain Auctions. Also, please be aware that winning a domain in our Expired Auctions does not guarantee that your order will not be cancelled.