How do I place a bid on an Expired Domain Auction?
Find your next great domain in our Expired Domain Auctions! To place a bid in the Expired Auctions, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Find the domain you want to bid on in our Expired Auctions in the Marketplace section of our site.
- Click on the domain name itself.
- In the price box, enter the proxy bid amount.
- Check the box below to acknowledge that you will pay for this auction if you win and to acknowledge that you agree to our Service Agreement.
- Click on the "Place Bid" button to place your bid.
Please note that there are some requirements to participate in our Expired Domain Auctions. Also, please be aware that winning a domain in our Expired Auctions does not guarantee that your order will not be cancelled.