How do I set my Email Hosting plan to auto-renew?
If your web hosting expires, your website will go down. Make sure that never happens with our web hosting auto-renew! You can easily set up auto-renew for your Email Hosting plan right in your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Hosting" from the left-side menu bar.
- Find the website you want to auto-renew and click on the "manual renew" link.
- Choose "auto-renew" from the top drop-down menu and then select the currency and auto-renew payment method.
- Press the "Save" button to save your changes.
You can also use these steps to turn auto-renew off for your Email Hosting plan. By default, all web hosting plans are set to have auto-renew off.
We also offer auto-renew for our VPS Hosting.