How do I set my Email Hosting plan to auto-renew?
If your web hosting expires, your website will go down. Make sure that never happens with our web hosting auto-renew! You can easily set up auto-renew for your Email Hosting plan right in your Dynadot account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Hosting" tab in the main menu.
- Check the box next to the website(s) you want to auto-renew.
- Click on the "Renew Option" button.
- Select "auto-renew" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Save Settings" button to save your changes.
Please note that you will need to choose a payment method for your auto-renewals to ensure they complete successfully.
You can also use these steps to turn auto-renew off for your Email Hosting plan. By default, all web hosting plans are set to have auto-renew off.
We also offer auto-renew for our VPS Hosting.