How do I add gallery of images to my Website Builder?
Our Website Builder allows you to easily add a gallery of images. To add your gallery, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select the "Website Builder" tab in the main menu.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon (the plus in a circle) on the left hand tool bar.
- Click and drag the "Gallery" icon to the section you want it to appear on the page.
- After you have placed it, the "Edit Gallery" box will pop up.
- Click on the plus sign that says "Upload Images" to upload an image from your computer. (Currently, our system only allows you to upload one image at a time.)
- You can adjust the way your gallery looks on your website by clicking the "Design" link at the top right corner of the "Edit Gallery" box.
- In "Design," you can choose to have your images show in a slideshow, carousel, grid, or stacked. Each of these options also have their own settings that will show below as you select them.
- When you're done setting your gallery design and uploading your gallery images, click on the "Save" button. Your gallery will appear where you added it on the page.
- Click on the "Save" button at the top left of the page to save all your changes.
You can also add a gallery of your Instagram images.