Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add a gallery of my Instagram images to my website on your Website Builder?
Our Website Builder allows you to easily add a gallery of your Instagram images. To add your Instagram images, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon (the plus in a circle) on the left hand tool bar.
- Click and drag the "Instagram" icon to the section you want it to appear on the page.
- After you have placed it, an "Edit Instagram" box will pop up.
- If you already have your Instagram account connected, you can select it from the drop down. Otherwise select "Add an account" from the drop down.
- You can use the slider to select the number of images, between 1-20, that you'd like to show.
- You can also adjust the design under the "Design" tab where you can choose to see the images show in a slideshow, carousel, grid, or stacked. Each of these options also have their own settings that will show below as you select them.
- When you're done, click on the "Save" button.
- If you selected "Add an account," you should get a prompt confirming that you want to add an account. If you're logged into Instagram on your computer, it will automatically connect. Otherwise, once you hit "Okay," you will see a popup to log into Instagram.
You can also add a gallery of images that you can upload or simply link to your Instagram page by adding social icons.
Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
To review this chat session please click this windows.