How do I add a gallery of my Instagram images to my website on your Website Builder?
Our Website Builder allows you to easily add a gallery of your Instagram images. To add your Instagram images, please follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select “My Websites” from the left-side menu bar.
- Click on the "edit" link next to the website builder you want to use.
- Click on the "Add" icon (the plus in a circle) on the left hand tool bar.
- Click and drag the "Instagram" icon to the section you want it to appear on the page.
- After you have placed it, an "Edit Instagram" box will pop up.
- If you already have your Instagram account connected, you can select it from the drop down. Otherwise select "Add an account" from the drop down.
- You can use the slider to select the number of images, between 1-20, that you'd like to show.
- You can also adjust the design under the "Design" tab where you can choose to see the images show in a slideshow, carousel, grid, or stacked. Each of these options also have their own settings that will show below as you select them.
- When you're done, click on the "Save" button.
- If you selected "Add an account," you should get a prompt confirming that you want to add an account. If you're logged into Instagram on your computer, it will automatically connect. Otherwise, once you hit "Okay," you will see a popup to log into Instagram.