How can I add a note to my domain?
To add a note to your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Find and click on the domain in which you wish to add a note. A new page will load.
- Leave your note in the "Domain Note" field located in the "Domain Info" section.
- Click on the "Add Note" button to save your changes.
This note will now appear in the right-hand column of the "Manage Domains" page. You can also select it to appear when downloading your domain list.