Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How can I add a note to my domain?
To add a note to your domain, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "Manage" from the "Domains" drop-down menu.
- Find and click on the domain in which you wish to add a note. A new page will load.
- Leave your note in the "Domain Note" field located in the "Domain Info" section.
- Click on the "Add Note" button to save your changes.
This note will now appear in the right-hand column of the "Manage Domains" page. You can also select it to appear when downloading your domain list.