Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
How do I add Two-Factor Authenticator to my Dynadot account?
Dynadot is excited to support the use of Two-Factor Authenticator as a part of our account security! Two-Factor Authenticator, along with your "birthday" and SMS Authenticator is a great way to add extra security to your account. To set up Two-Factor Authenticator with your Dynadot account, please follow these steps:
- Install Two-Factor Authenticator on your phone, like Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy and Duo Mobile
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Info" from the left-side menu bar and click "Security" in the drop-down.
- Click "Enable Two-Factor Authenticator", you will need to Unlock your account.
- Open up the Two-Factor Authenticator app and click on the + sign to add your Dynadot account.
- You can either scan the barcode or enter the key manually.
- Once it's been successfully added, your Dynadot account will be listed as "Dynadot:username" in the app.
- Enter the token from the app where it says "Generate A Token" and then click "Enable Token."
You have successfully added Two-Factor Authenticator to your Dynadot account. Make sure you click the "Lock Account Now" button once you are done to ensure your account safety.