Need support for your Dynadot domains, websites, or one of our tools? Use our help article directory to find the resources you need or contact our support team to get further assistance.
Why do I have to enter a "Registrant" for .LT domains?
The central registry of .LT, domreg.lt, requires that a registrant is set when a domain is registered. This registrant cannot be changed later through the Dynadot control panel.
Instead, you have to create a "trade order" to change the registrant. This order costs the same as registering the domain itself. However, it does change the domain expiration to one year from the trade order completion date.
To perform a domain trade, first submit the trade request on the .LT registry website. Then, you need to submit an identical trade order from within your Dynadot account by following these instructions:
- Sign in to your Dynadot account.
- Select "My Domains" from the left-side menu bar and click "Manage Domains" in the drop-down.
- Click on the .LT domain you want to change the registrant for (it should be linked).
- Scroll down to the "LT Trade" section.
- You need to enter the same new name, organization, and email that you submitted to the .LT registry.
- Click "Create Trade" when you're done.
Still Require Assistance?
Check out our resources