Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Stand-Alone Dynadot Domain Sniper, API-FREE, Screenshot
1/25/2011 14:46
SiteSniper - PHP Domain Name Drop Catcher

SITESNIPER SCREENSHOT

* SiteSniper will run on any PHP enabled server.  Its as simple as downloading the packaged files and uploading them to your server.
* Includes all source code in packaging so that you can make modifications to your set-up/domaining process as needed.
* No more hand-based registration!  How many times have you tried to register a deleting domain by hand only to be beaten out by the bigger drop catchers?
* Very light-weight and non-cluttered interface makes working in SiteSpotter a breeze.
* It requires no programming experience whatsoever and more importantly no expensive API access from major registrars.
* All you need to do is create an account on Dynadot, dump some prepaid credits into your account, set up the domains you want to attempt to catch, and let SiteSniper go to work.
* Similar drop-catching services from NameJet, Godaddy, SnapNames, and Pool will cost you over $50 - and that is PER DOMAIN!

Setup Guide:
* Download the Zip file containing the SiteSniper files, and install them into a subdirectory on your webserver.  Visit that url and you are ready to go.
* First, add the domain(s) you wish to attempt to catch.  Type in your Dynadot username and password (make sure you have some prepaid money in your account), and click connect.
* Yes, it really is that simple!

Known Issues:
* SiteSniper is still currently in Beta, so some of the bells and whistles arent quite there yet.
* The auto-run cron feature still needs to be programmed, so it can be ignored for now.
* If the "disconnect" button fails to stop the script from running, simply hit stop from your browser and the script will be terminated on your server.

What's the Price?
* Absolutely free to platinum users.  If you're a platinum user and you'd like to download the beta version of Sitesniper, please send us an email through the contact page and we'll get you set up.
* Because SiteSniper is still in Beta, there will be some kinks that need to be worked out.  That is why we are offering it to the public at the low introductory price of $9.99.

More Information:
* View a screenshot of SiteSniper's sleek, light-weight and effecient interface.
* Watch the video on SiteSniper at YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLj98eMSqOE
* Contact us from our home page, N3TWORK.com, for any questions or comments you may have: http://www.n3twork.com/contact.html
Reply Quote
1/28/2011 11:30
tried to respond via your forum contact and received an error 'blocked by spam filter'..

Give me an email interested in purchasing.

[This post has been edited by m_s_marietta_us on Jan 28, 2011 11:42am.]
Reply Quote
1/28/2011 11:39
That's odd, you can't by any chance get me a screenshot of that blocked by spam filter thing can you?

All source code is currently working on PHP 5.2 server with curl access.  Purchase price is $9.99 and source code is provided "as-is".  It should work right out of the box.
Reply Quote
2/2/2011 01:35
I would like to see a demo, 4-6 hour limit from when I log in is fine ... I just want to see it's full functionality in person not by you tube videos

Ryan
Reply Quote
2/17/2011 11:25
I purchased this.  It did not appear to use the API.
Nor does mine work.  Seems to rely on Curl scripts.

May work on someone else's host - but so far in my experience it does not.  $10 bucks - not a big risk if you need a non-api script.
Reply Quote
4/19/2011 14:18
Major renovations have been made to the script since you purchased.  Dynadot also re-did the signup process since your purchase, hence making that version of the script no longer work when it came time to check out.

Another feature that Dynadot added was a CAPTCHA for repeated login attempts.  The new version of SiteSniper now actually cracks the captcha and is able to login regardless.

The checkout system is flawless.  The only caveat to this being a non-API drop-catcher, is that it does rely purely on curl scripts, and domain registration attempts at Dynadot are limited to 10 registration attempts per domain per 100 seconds.

In order to accommodate this, SiteSniper automatically throttles itself to 1 request per 10 seconds.  You can run the script in your browser all day long, or you can cron the script to run at just 2pm.

I have successfully registered 10 domains thus far with the revamped version.

m_s_marietta_us: I will also be happy to provide you with the updated version of the script.  I am currently charging $40 due to all of the programming I have put into it, but I do not want you to think that it does not work by any means.

For API users, there are plenty of faster solutions out there, but for non-API users, this is the perfect solution.

Please feel free to email me at drewtowers[at]gmail.com should you be interested in purchasing the script.
Reply Quote