Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Dynadot WHMCS Module - Now Available
8/25/2010 02:01
While we are working on a new Dynadot API module, our old release was irrelevant to be sold at a 9.95$ price tag so we now offer it for free.

Both version work with current DynadotAPI.

Dynadot API WHMCS!

Our v3 should be ready soon to the public and include everything possible on Dynadot API v3 but will be a license based module with yearly renewal.

A lifetime license is also available in pre-orders, if you are interested.

Dynadot API WHMCS v3 - Pre-Order!

Are you looking for a solid host? Look no further. Come home to UnderHost, and stop traveling from host to host.

Offshore Hosting - Offshore VPS - Offshore Dedicated Server - Offshore Cloud Hosting
Reply Quote
9/10/2010 21:29
I just want to make sure I get this right. We can now use our dynadot account with whmcs? Is there any more info on this and where is it? I really would prefer to use dynadot rather than enom for the prices and ease of use. Do we need to add money to an account or can it link up to our paypal or stored cc? There is a cost of 9.95 for this module, what does this cover?
Reply Quote
10/2/2010 19:46
Could anyone confirm that this module works??
Reply Quote
Posted By flipd
10/25/2010 10:24
I can confirm it works, you just need to make sure that for the IP address under the dynadot API it MUST be the HOSTNAME and NOT your dedicated IP (if you have one)

Only supports register, renew, and set nameservers right now.  I need it to support transfers but ill do them by hand for now
Reply Quote
11/24/2010 23:36
you'd test this module, please reply a thank you
Reply Quote
12/17/2010 05:56
Has this been tested by dynadot?
Reply Quote
1/31/2011 07:48
The module license include lifetime update, once new implantation are done on Dynadot API they will be added on our Module and you will be able to update your module to the newest version free of charge.
Reply Quote
1/31/2011 07:49
This module is also assailable for free to Dynadot developer in case they want to finish the API development and release it for the client just contact me.
Reply Quote
2/18/2012 11:52
Another option http://hosting.pincel.mx/cart.php?a=add&pid=4 less than 10 dollars, lifetime updates too.
Reply Quote
5/14/2013 05:34
Pincel.mx support is very bad.
That module not IDN domains support.
Reply Quote
Posted By flipd
9/21/2014 23:12
How does free sound?

https://github.com/tripflex/whmcs-dynadot

:D
Reply Quote